Monday, May 18, 2009

FAKE BABY COLLECTORS: WEIRDER THAN REAL BABY COLLECTORS.



The first time I saw the documentary about "re-born dolls" I almost shat myself laughing.
The second time I watched it, I felt a good deal more icky.
That was a long time ago. Now I'm just sort of curious about how many of the women in that documentary
have succumbed to suicide.
Life can't really be worth living if you've been reduced to pushing a baby stroller down the street with a doll in it at age 62.
The lengths these women go to are incredible-
In true pseudo munchausen biproxy fashion, some of these broads actually special order their fake-babies
with breathing tube apparatuses... and some of the dolls even come complete with a "real breathing" mechanism that makes their bellies rise and fall.
Jesus. Menopause.




THEY LIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?