Monday, May 18, 2009

AND HOW THE FUCK IS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN JUST BUYING A REAL SLOTH?



SO!!! In addition to wanting a Jetpack, a Tribble AND a slow Loris (I substituted Chimp with Slow Loris... after finding out that monkeys will rip your hands and face off, having one that brushes my hair no longer seems as appealing.)
I've ALWAYS wanted a pet sloth. Fuck, they're so cute... with their mossy backs and their 1 poop a year...
They're the perfect studio apartment house pet (STFU PETA. GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU'RE LUCKY I'M NOT WEARING A SLOTH COAT... not that I've completely ruled that out...)
Anyhoo-
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT AND HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIR SUBSTITUTE FOR HAVING A REAL SLOTH IN YOUR HOME???

Snoozy the Sloth from Justin Blinder on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?