Tuesday, May 19, 2009

RANDOM AGGRAVATION: HOW DID THEY GO FROM WILL FERRELL AND SASCHA BARON COHEN TO... 2 ANNOYING DOUCHEBAGS?


This probably doesn't even belong here in this blog o' mine, but fuck it...
it's blog O' MINE not blog O' YOURS so I will post whatever I so choose to post.
Ok. Last year, I'd heard the buzz about the upcoming Sherlock Holmes movie which was set to star Will Ferrell and Sascha
Baron Cohen as Watson and Sherlock Holmes, respectively.
"Young Sherlock Holmes" was a favourite of mine as a sprout... so, needless to say, I was sort of tickled about the prospect of seeing an all new version of my childhood favourite starring 2 fellows whom I don't mind at all.
ALAS-
OF COURSE THEY LIED TO ME. The movie ACTUALLY starred Robert Douchebag JR and Jude Blah.
YUCK.
My question is: How the FUCK did this movie go from being the kind of comedy that Burgundy and Borat could carry...
to the kind of "summer blockbuster" bullshit tack-fest that Douchey JR and that British Balding Bore could ruin?
bah.
Here's the trailer. I'll probably see it just to have something to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?