Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PUSSY DENTATA? FUCK YES. AND THE SHITS ARE GOOOOOOLD!


My whole life is ironic.
The other night we were feeding these cats we've been sitting and I lost myself gazing at the TV
that had been left on so the pussies wouldn't feel lonely.
Suddenly, I realized what was ON the TV:
It was a fucking show about CATS. Not a show about ORDINARY CATS... a show about PIMP ASS MOTHERFUCKIN'
cats. BEHOLD:
THE CAT WITH GOLDEN UPSIDE-DOWN INSIDE OUT TEEFS!!!
"Sebastian, a one-year-old Persian with long black hair, sports gold crowns on his two bottom canines, which grew sticking out from his lips in an underbite similar to a bulldog's. His owner, dentist David Steele, said he gave Sebastian gold crowns to help strengthen the fanged feline's teeth. Steele said he was worried the unique canines would break off or become a problem. Sebastian's two gold teeth protruding from his furry face make him seem a little menacing, like a hip-hop star's guard-cat or a movie villain's pet. The feline didn't seem too happy with his new look at first. "He's normally around me all the time," Steele said. "After I put the crowns on, he didn't 'speak' to me for two days." Steele said the cost for each gold tooth is about the same as for humans — about $900 each."
THAT'S SOME FUCKING FIERCE PUSSY.
ADDENDUM:
Upon reading this here nugget, my homeboy BIll Chambers (he's one fuckin' funny motherfuck)
dubbed this Gold Fanged Feline
"Rum Tum Nigga"... which I thought was so genius that this fucking blog had to be altered so as to include that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?