Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MOAR EPIC FAIL: FTW OF THE DAY


FTW??????

This shit actually confused, disturbed AND disgusted me. You have to understand, having spent time at a
New Jersey Mall... I've seen just about as many Hot Topic employees with cliche haircuts as I'd care to see for the duration of my existence.
If I never had to flip my nose up at another pink haired mongoloid in a Paramore t-shirt, I would be elated.
That said-
This shit that you are about to bear witness to is something of a train wreck with an emo haircut (sorry, boys... I can still see the acne and the jew honkers, especially YOU IN THE PINK SHIRT... I bet your name is something like Chaim Abromowitz.)
I NEED TO KNOW:
a) WHY THE FUCK IS THE IDIOT IN THE PINK SHIRT SCREECHING? DOES HE HAVE TOURETTES? IS HE JUST ANGRY? WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM?
B) WHAT FUCKING GENRE OF BULLSHIT IS THIS TRYING TO BE?
C) WHY WOULD THEIR PARENTS GIVE THEM THE MONEY TO BUY INSTRUMENTS AND WHY WOULD THEY EVER LET THEM USE THE GARAGE????????
D) This is a statement, not a question: LAY THE FUCK OFF THE AUTO-TUNE. IT CANNOT HELP YOU. NOTHING CAN.
Yuck. This here gets my stamp. BEHOLD, THE "FTW" OF THE DAY!

2 comments:

  1. i like that theres a token asian and theyre all 16 in the 'burbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope real hoodlums rape them in the faces.


    or feces.

    whichever

    ReplyDelete

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?