Monday, May 18, 2009

TRIBBLES!!!


I've got 3 pomeranians. Know why? I have pomeranians because I COULD NEVER FIND A TRIBBLE,
SO I OPTED FOR THE NEXT BEST THINGS.
However-
Looks like my Poms may have to move on down to second in command because somewhere out there in webland...
THE TRIBBLES NOW EXIST.
ON EBAY:
This rare, large, walking Tribble is one of only 6 ever made and was used on the 1967 original Star Trek episode, "The Trouble with Tribbles" . Not only is this Tribble in great condition after 42 years, it actually works/walks. One of these Tribbles is on display at the Science Fiction Museum in Seattle and is owned by Paul Allen.
Now, Ok... Ok. I admit it. I've got some serious Trekkie blood coursing through my collapsed veins. A couple of months back,
I'd flipped my shit over having found some Tribbles on the Ebay machine... but they were bullshit faux Tribbles-
The only Tribbles worth owning are the ones from "The trouble with Tribbles" on the original series. The Tribbles I'D FOUND were Battlestar Galacticass wannabe tribbles.
LO AND BEHOLD-
James Doohan (Scotty's Boy) sold his WALKING Tribble from the '67 episode... and IT'S WENT FOR A MERE $3,200.00
Fuck.
I totally would have sold a kidney for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-TOS-VERY-RARE-SHOW-USED-WALKING-TRIBBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?