Monday, May 18, 2009

OH MY GOD. WHY IS THIS SHIT NOT MINE? LIKE... LITERALLY. MY SHIT NEEDS TO TWITTER.LINK


http://twitter.com/hacklabTOilet
Holy shit. You'd think a laxative abusing net junkie like myself would have been the INVENTOR of this hacked up
TWATTERING TOILET, but alas, I have failed.
In any event-
SOMEBODY succeeded at this! WHORE-AY! The "hacklabtoilet" TWATTERS EVERY TIME IT'S FLUSHED!!!! YES! THAT'S RIGHT!
EVERY TIME IT SWALLOWS A DOOKIE OR INHALES SOME SOFT SOUP, THIS SHIT BOWL CONTACTS TWATTER AND DROPS A WORD TURD!!!!!
Incredible. I need my stomach to do this every time I vomit!!
I SHALL BE THE FIRST!!!!!
Anyhoo, my only complaint is COME ON DOUCHEBUCKETS. What's with the granny bowl? At least buy that shit a PLUSH PINK SEAT COVER if you're gonna make it fucking famous. Putting that sad, white bowl out for the entire world to see would be like sending Farrah out right now into the flash bulb frenzy without a wig!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?