Tuesday, May 19, 2009

EPIC FAIL OF THE DAY: It calls itself Rio Scafone.


My dear friend... we'll call her "Miss X", makes her moolah making the unsightly slightly more attractive.
Sometimes poor "Miss X" is forced to use her magic to slap perfume on pigs-
"Miss X" can do magic with makeup, but the fact is, at the end of the day... you can't shine shit.

Earlier today, "Miss X" was telling me about a job she'd recently worked on...
and just by accident, I came upon the name of the "Diva" she'd been powdering.
Dear sweet Jeebus...
It calls itself "Rio Scafone" and it appears that her career should be filed under the "fail" category.
Usually, I have to scour the net to find the nuggets of unintentional hilarity which I bestow upon you all.
Tonight, however, one such nugget was simply dropped at my feet.
BEHOLD-
Rio Scafone

MORE RIO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?