Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HOLY FUCKING GLAMBERT.


Now, you all must know by now that I am Adam 'Glambert' Lambert's biggest fan.
However-
In all the years I have been (reluctantly) addicted to Idol...
I have never. ever. ever. Seen anything as soulful, amazing and truly epic as Glambert doing Sam Cooke's
"A change is Gonna Come".

Holy shit.
I can't really say much more.

EVEN KARA DIAGUARDASS'S SHIT SONG THAT FOLLOWED CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY HOW FUCKING INCREDIBLE THIS SHIT WAS.
GOD BLESS GLAMBERT. IF HE DOES NOT WIN THIS SHIT, AMERICA HAS BEEN ROBBED.

1 comment:

  1. i like your skills.

    meanwhile, boring bigoted loser middle america will vote for the cracker boy because they are fucking moronic. whoever wins, miss lamberta will be the bigger star ......'cause he the luckiest by far...

    if that midget balding boring hick wins, you willlll hear my screams. run.

    ReplyDelete

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?