Monday, May 18, 2009

HELLO MOTHER, HELLO FATHER... JESUS HATES US... SO WHY BOTHER?


I sent out this email
to all of my nearest and dearest when I found my soul's
home with THE COSMIC PEOPLE...
(because, honestly... they are THE most fabulous cult you've ever encountered.):
Flag this message
I would like to announce my joining a new church.Thursday, July 3, 2008 10:55 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"T-marvelous is in da hizzie"
I am now officially a member of the The Cosmic People
of Light Powers church.

http://www.cosmic-people.com/

Please enjoy the most wonderful website you have ever
seen. Click on every page.
Feel free to join me on my journey.
There is an extraterrestrial being who shall lead us
to salvation.
He is known as Ashtar Sheran. Ashtar has a fleet of 10 million spaceships that orbit
the Earth.
"95 percent of our physical bodies are controlled by
forces of darkness." Don't get chipped. They're out there, trying to chip you. Squamous beings
are all around.
Ashtar shall protect.
Believe!

1 comment:

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?