Thursday, June 4, 2009

10 THINGS.


10 things I want/want to do/need to do/need to want to do:

1) SOUP DUMPLINGS. I want SOUP DUMPLINGS from CHINATOWN. I also want to EAT THEM.
2) Clean up my fucking bedroom. I just found a vintage Fendi clutch UNDER MY BED. What else might be there??
3) Get the dogs shaved. Do you KNOW how CUTE pomeranians are when they're BALD? Also, they're panting like fuck.
4) SEE MY FRIENDS. ASAP.
5) Take a Hike... how long and how many people must I BEG to come trek through the Ramapo trail with me???
6) Get to the BEACH. That shit is fucking crucial.
7) MOISTURIZE. Why the fuck have I not been MOISTURIZING?
8) Soup dumplings. Again. I fucking want them.
9) NO MORE GRILLED CHICKEN FUCKING SANDWICHES.
10) Suppress the anger. I cannot control the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?