Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS) and other sicknesses you wish you had...


Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS)
You've got to be kidding me.
Women around the world scrounge and pray for ONE orgasm... and these people
"suffer all day long" from PERMANENT SEXUAL AROUSAL?
Oh, boo hoo. Poor you.
For men, ok. I agree. Priapism can get pretty ugly.
However-
Ladies, if any of you sufferers want my sympathy... you ain't gonna get it.

Lipodystrophy
When you have this, you can't get fat. Ooooooh, TERRIBLE.
Your body produces too much insulin and no matter how many bacon double cheeseburgers you inhale,
you stay skinny.
Oh, my heart bleeds for you.

Hyperthymestic syndrome
You can't forget anything.
Your brain has an uncontrollable and automatic memory of EVERYTHING.
I'd love to remember where I put my keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?