Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PUSSYFUR!


Ahhhhhh Hello Kitty...
When I was a wee lass, the biggest treat in the WORLD was a day when my mom would take me to the Hello Kitty store.
Ohhhh those delicious erasers! I can't tell you how many of those I'd swallowed.
The store always smelled like strawberry... and it was the only place you could find banana gum.
BANANA GUM! IT WAS YELLOW! IT TASTED LIKE BANANAS!
The love of all things Sanrio wasn't just for the girls in my house...
There was a daily brawl between my brothers and myself over a certain plush My Melody doll,
which was missing her nose... courtesy of my brother's teeth.
(Eventually, the fights reached such levels of brutality that my mother had to buy 2 more "Melos" for my brothers.
They all ended up noseless.)
Suffice it to say, I heart Hello Kitty.
So imagine my awe and excitement when I saw this, the Hello Kitty Castle in Shanghai!



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?