Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Goods: The Don Ready Story


As we all wait with bated breath for the upcoming Anchorman sequel,
I hope we will be adequately entertained by 'The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard(The Don Ready story)'.
While Jeremy Pivens generally doesn't do much for me, he had me at "I have hair on my balls and I sell cars. The End".
By the time I'd gotten to the lotion in the basket segment of the trailer, I was officially excited.
Not to mention the no-fail cast, which includes David Koechner, Rob Riggle, Kathryn Hahn, Ken Jeong, Kristen Schaal, Will Ferrell
and Alan Thicke. (Yes.That Alan Thicke.)
I came bearing doubt, as I'd been thoroughly disappointed by Stepbrothers and Talladega Nights...
but I think Don Ready might renew my faith in good ole' over the top hilarity.
Considering the star power involved, there's been surprisingly little mention of the movie.
Projected release date is August 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?