Thursday, June 4, 2009

FARE THEE WELL, CANNONBALL BUCKMAN!



Recently, I'd been thinking a lot about David Carradine...
I've been writing bits and pieces of a dream script o' mine (which I will not elaborate on, as one Mr. V. Gallo
has already stolen some of my dream...) and I'd recently become certain that nobody would carry my lead better than Carradine.
Of course, as fate would have it... D.C was found dead today in a Bangkok hotel room...
autopsy reveals that signs point to suicide.

As we read the news, Jimmy turned to me and asked "Why would he do that?"
"Everybody's got their reasons" I told him... "Everybody's got their reasons".

So long, David Carradine.
Maybe I will mourn you for 3 months . And in the third month of mourning you, I'll track you down. Now, I wont be trying to track you down. I'll be trying to track down the fucking assholes who I thought killed you. So, I'll find you. And what will I find? Not only are you not dead, you're getting married, to some fucking jerk, and you're pregnant.


John Arthur Carradine, December 8, 1936 – June 3, 2009(? to be continued?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?