Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ok, ok... I'm Black by popular demand.


Whew.
High-Ay-Tus.

Been busy doing some human, real-life things...
getting myself into trouble and reminding myself of why the human race is oh so flawed.
Thank Jeebus I got THAT all out of my system.

Thus, my triumphant return to Cyber-Silliness!

Thank Heavens for Reavis who brought my laugh back-
Behold the GENIUS of:
TONETTA777!!

I don't know what this guy's deal is... but I like it.
I like it a lot.

Beyond the sheer ridiculousness of his videos, the underlying awesome is that his songs are actually
UH-MAY-ZING.

Somewhere between Concrete Blonde, Kurt Weill, The Rolling Stones and Lords of Acid lies the
style of Tonetta777.

Impressive for a guy who seems as socially sane as Ed Arem in an S&M club.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?