Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SHAYE IT AIN'T SO! SHAYE ST JOHN... GONE?



I CRIED. I CRIED WHATEVER TEARS I HAD IN THESE ZOMBIE EYES OF MINE.

The worst news of all has been floating about in these Interwebz...
and seeing as how I exist in the wires... zapped I got... and woe is me...

CAN IT BE? IS SHE GONE? IS SHE HE?

Reportedly and sadly... not only is Shaye gone... but she is also, as I had long suspected...
the late Eric Fournier... who has apparently expired.



This is one lid I am not thrilled to be blowing off... as I sit down to a bowl of Stumpwater Salad with the now
lonely AliOns...
I will do the Hand Thing for the rest of my days.

I miss you, Shaye... and I will see you still in every nightmare I have.
R.I.P
YOUR FRIEND AND MINE, SHAYE ST JOHN.

rest in peace... pieces... whatever.
sorry.
I'm sure you and KiKi are doing that Drip Drop Diet in the sky.
Love Ya!

Goodbye.
:(

Gone... NEVER EVER will be forgotten.



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT, WILLIS?